Sunday 19 August 2012

First Post

This blog is dedicated to what I love to do - wine, dine, cook and critique. Join me in my dining adventures and attempts at cooking dishes I crave.

Born and bred in Brisbane, I've only just in the past few years started to appreciate Brisbane's food scene. It's growing everyday and is beginning to stand up to its big sister cities. I hope I can prove that all to you through convincing, honest words and captivating photographs :)

As for the cooking side of things, I want to blog classic dishes but the 'best of' versions'. I like to merge multiple recipes to create... 'the ultimate'. But of course not all turns out well so hopefully just the tried and true finds its way here. 


If you have any restaurant/recipe requests or any questions at all feel free to email me on ninawilleat@gmail.com. And of course comments are always welcomed and encouraged.

1 comment:

  1. YAYY!!! So proud of you lovely glad to see its finally up and I'm looking forward to reading every one of it scrumptious adventures !!! Lovee !!! xxx

    ReplyDelete